Skip to main content
Asked a question 29 days ago

I write to inform the public about how I got back my stolen BTC from Ultimate Hacker Jerry which is a registered company located in United States. I was in distress until I was introduced to him by a co-worker who persuaded me in contacting him of which I did and recovered almost all the amount I lost in the process of trying to invest my money into BTC. I was seeking for appreciation to his generosity so I decided to inform the public of how good he render's his services. Therefore, with all assurance I urge you to contact him directly with the below info to ease and recover your stolen money / BTC. Interested Persons should contact him via E-mail Email: Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz WhatsApp: +15203290320 Thank you, Sarah barry

What feature would you most like to see next in Lettuce?

It wasn't nice trading over $113k to an online scam broker and I got upset for what they did to me. Those company refused to pay me my earning. I was so sad and I was advised to contact gavin ray on email gavinray78 @ gmail . com or WhatsApp ‪+1 (352) 322‑2096‬ and I’m glad I did because within a short time frame , he was able to get back my funds.